They have been trading daily for 10 years now. I exploited 2 accounts: one $ 30,000 and another $ 37,000. I was part of the 99% group that never made daily quotes. The thing is, I’m a relatively smart college education man, with an IQ of 140, and yet I still exploited two accounts.
I have written this article for anyone interested in daily trading to help make a decision. They will learn to be part of the 1% winners who will be able to trade daily (from anywhere in the world) or will be one of the 99% who will fail and exploit their accounts. So if you keep trying to do daily trading keep reading.
Now, the truth is that I went into trading for a few years without studying. I soon realized after blowing a few thousand cents that there really was no wealth.
Then go online to get the wisdom of the collective. This is a dead end and your information is faulty. In fact, day trading is a trillion dollar business a year, do you think someone on the internet will give you daily trading tips that are right? Almost everything you read on the Internet about daily trading or stock trading is fake and is designed to help you remove money from your wallet.
How about the books? If there is! I will read some books and be able to trade stocks like Jim Cramer … (BTW read all his stock trading books) what happens is that Jim Cramer is an entertaining clown on TV and probably wouldn’t be on TV if he really it was what he did. he says it is, Harvard education and all.
Put it to the test, look at its program and see what happens to the actions it mentions. Not even 50%. All it will help you do is lose money faster than melting paddles in a 95 degree day.
I even took some private lessons and paid a nice fee to be told how to negotiate. One that comes to mind is Wall Street Basics directed by Gary Williams. Not that the classes were half bad, but they weren’t what you have to learn to negotiate every day. They led me down a path of continuing education. But I still lost my day trading accounts, just like you if you don’t follow my instructions here.
What is the answer I asked myself looking out the window of my watchtower overlooking the Caribbean Sea (a job I did to earn enough money to open another trading account)?
The truth is, I needed a mentor, that’s when the rubber came out on the road and my brain started smoking. How in the world would you choose someone? Someone who was already going to the trenches and trading every day, and why would they direct me to the world? Here it is, this is what came to my mind …
These are the biggest problems that traders of the day will face.
- Under capital letters: in my opinion, the largest. Capital is your blood. If you don’t start with at least $ 30,000, it’s best to save your money. In fact, the FTC will not allow you to make at least $ 25,000 daily transactions in an account right now.
- Emotions: It is true that everything changes when you have money online. Especially if you need the money to live. My advice? Save enough so you don’t need the money you’re dealing with. Trading with the necessary money will DEFINITELY be a strong negative
- Under educated. I don’t care how smart you are. YOU NEED A PLAN. If you can’t negotiate with a plan, you’re planning to fail. No yes, and that’s why.
- Hoping to get home every time. Not really, this is a job, a well paid job, but it is a job. EX I earn about $ 250 a day. Some days I play a home run. Most days, it’s simple. My best day so far? $ 1200. My worst day? – $ 5000 GRRR.
- To get a plan, you need a mentor who is not really dedicated to teaching for the money. That’s why you’re here: I’m going to share my guru with you. Take it or leave it, he is the best on the planet at what he does and is willing to share only a few a year. Why do I share? There is really a lot to go through, the stock market is abundant with wealth, a small hand full of people learning to trade daily will have no effect on the markets.
Now, after trading for a minimum of about 4 months, I could tell the ponies phone numbers. There are a lot of guys who are suitors. They look at a screen and tell you when to buy and when to sell. It’s like the old adage “If you want to feed a man for a day, you give him a fish, if you want to feed him all his life, you teach him to fish”
I have added a link to the resource box which is a direct link to the only trading source of the day that I trust or would use on the internet.
It took me two years to find Mark, don’t make the same mistakes I made. Mark gives away a free daily trading guide that is unmatched by any